*** MEDIA ADVISORY ***
Race Cars Rumble through Downtown Syracuse
Don’t miss DIRTcar Modifieds waving the green flag on countdown
to the 41st Annual NAPA Auto Parts Super DIRT Week
EVENT DESCRIPTION: Parade of three (3) Super DIRTcar Series drivers in their race cars and Official Pace Car for NAPA Auto Parts Super DIRT Week through the streets of Downtown Syracuse
WHEN: 11:30 a.m. Monday, September 10th
WHERE: Downtown Syracuse and Destiny USA
- Parade Route: Take the green flag at Destiny USA on Hiawatha Blvd. and proceed down Solar Street to Clinton Street. Continue on Clinton Street to W. Jefferson St. where we will go RIGHT, follow around the circle on W. Jefferson St. (The MOST), back to Clinton St. and take RIGHT, proceed to Adams St. and take a LEFT, follow to South State St. and take a LEFT, proceed to Erie Blvd. East and take a LEFT, RIGHT onto Oswego St., LEFT on James St. and finally back to Destiny USA for the checkered flag.
WHO: Super DIRTcar Series drivers, including two-time defending Super DIRTcar Series Champion Matt Sheppard in the 9s, three-time champion of the Australian V8 Dirt Modified Series Peter Britten in the 21a, and Billy Dunn from Watertown, N. Y., in the 49.
- Unique opportunity to cover race cars in the streets of Downtown Syracuse
- One-on-one driver interviews
- Media credential requests for Super DIRT Week accepted
RECOMMENDED MEDIA “MONEY SHOT” LOCATIONS:
- Northwest corner of Clinton Square
- In front of The MOST catching the cars as they turn onto W. Jefferson St. from Clinton St.
- In front of the Syracuse Police Department on South State Street
EVENT CONTACT: Jeff Hachmann – Director- Marketing, Promotions and Sales for DIRTcar NE at 315.834.6606 or email@example.com.