The deadline to submit credential requests for NAPA Auto Parts Super DIRT Week is Friday, Sept. 7 at 5 p.m. EST. Requests received after that time and date will not be honored. All requests for credentials must go through DIRTcarMedia.com. Please register and request your credential there. All requests should be submitted by a supervising editor, publisher or media representative.
Note: Satellite requests must each be made separately from events at Oswego Speedway.
Media members seeking credentials for events at the Oswego Speedway will be granted one of the below levels of access.
- General admission only – grants general admission to grandstands and pit area.
- Media access – grants admission to grandstands, pit area, Media Center and infield.
- Photo access (with photo vest) – grants access to all areas covered above, as well as access to designated photographer zomes. DIRTcar photo vests must be checked out from the infield Media Center and returned on last day of coverage.
- Tower Pass – grants access to the VIP Media Suite in the control tower, along with general media access described above. Note: only one media member from each participating media outlet will be granted this pass.
- Parking passes may also be requested, but please plan on carpooling and submit one request per group of three. Passes are limited and will be distributed at the discretion of event management.
Upon request approval, requesting editor and individual credential holders will be notified via email.
Media members should be prepared to share their coverage of the 2022 NAPA Super DIRT Week as soon as possible.
- Photographers should upload photos to dirtcar.photoshelter.com throughout the day.
- Writers should provide digital links and/or hard copies of stories as soon as they are published (in Media Center or to email@example.com).
Media Credential Request Policy
Media credentials will be issued only to recognized newspapers, news services, related trade publications, television / radio networks, websites, and local television / radio stations and must be requested by the editor or representative, sports editor or sports director. To be considered for credentials, the media outlet must met the following minimum requirements:
- TV/Radio/Newspapers must serve regional markets or individual track market directly; one-time exceptions may be made for special interest subjects.
- Trade/Industry publications must be a site “of record” for the sport, or provide coverage of events with a minimum of regular results coverage.
- Annual publications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All freelance media must be on assignment and credentials should be requested by assigning editor.
All requests must be submitted through DIRTcarMedia.com.
All media requests must be submitted by the supervising editor / publisher and indicate the medium represented, tracks, the specific assignment, area of access required, and coverage date. Please include the email address and / or phone number for the person requesting credentials. Proof of coverage (tear sheets, video tape, audio tape, high resolution photo disk, etc.) is required from all outlets. Event management reserves the right to use submitted material for future promotions.
Meeting credential requirements does not guarantee a credential will be issued. Event management reserves the right to deny any request.
Photographer access will be limited, and it is required that photographers wear reflective vests. DIRTcar Racing will provide required vests for photographers to sign out in the media room and return before the end of the event.
Due to insurance and safety considerations, credentials are limited and will be assigned at event management’s discretion.